What Precautions Should Be Taken before Machining CNC Machining Centers?
CNC machining centers should process according to the requirements and dimensions of the machining drawings during processing, to ensure the quality of the processed products is guaranteed. CNC machining centers are now widely used in various fields, mainly because the quality and dimensions of the products processed by the machining centers are very standard. So next, let's follow the editor and take a look at the precautions before machining on CNC machining centers.
1、 Precautions before CNC machining center processing
1. For new molds, the machining drawings should meet the requirements and the data should be clear; The machining drawing of the new mold must have the signature of the supervisor, and all columns of the machining drawing have been filled in.
2. The workpiece has a qualified identification from the quality department.
3. After receiving the program order, check whether the workpiece reference position is consistent with the drawing reference position.
4. Clearly review each requirement on the program sheet, confirm if the requirements of the program and drawings are consistent. If there are any issues, they must be resolved together with the programmer and production team.
5. Based on the material and size of the workpiece, determine the rationality of the programmer's selection of cutting tools for rough or smooth cutting programs. If the application of cutting tools is found to be unreasonable, immediately notify the programmer to make corresponding changes in order to improve processing efficiency and workpiece processing accuracy.
2、 Precautions for clamping tools in machining centers
1. The tool should be securely clamped and not too short in the handle.
2. Before each cutting process, it is necessary to check whether the tool meets the requirements. The length of the cutting process should be determined based on the machining depth indicated in the program sheet, which should generally be slightly longer than the machining depth value of 2mm, and consideration should be given to whether the tool handle collides.
3. When encountering situations where the machining depth is very deep, you can communicate with the programmer and use the method of twice drilling the tool as appropriate, that is, first drilling half to 2/3 of the length, and then drilling longer when the machining reaches a deeper position, which can improve the machining efficiency.
4. When using an extended cable nipple, it is particularly important to understand data such as the depth of the tool and the required length of the tool.
5. Before installing the cutting head on the machine, its taper fitting position should be wiped clean with a cleaning cloth, and the corresponding position of the machine tool sleeve should also be cleaned to avoid iron filings on the fitting surface affecting accuracy and damaging the machine tool.
6. Usually, the tool length is adjusted using the tip to tip method (in special cases, the tool is adjusted in the middle of the tool), and the instructions on the program sheet should be carefully checked during tool adjustment.
7. When the program is interrupted or needs to be re aligned, attention should be paid to whether the depth can be aligned with the front. Generally, the height can be increased by 0.1mm first, and then adjusted according to the situation.
8. For rotary retractable cutting heads, if water-soluble cutting fluid is used, they should be soaked in lubricating oil for several hours every half month for maintenance, which can lubricate the internal components of the cutting head and prevent wear.